Cheshire and Merseyside Baby Week - What’s on
29 October 2020
Cheshire and Merseyside Baby Week will be taking place from the 16th to 22nd of November. We’ve got a host of exciting events lined up for the week that we’re sure you’ll find both educational and entertaining. From a conversation with the Chesire and Merseyside Maternity Network to learning how to support men’s participation in raising a child, we’ve got multiple events planned for every day of Baby Week!
We’re especially excited for our event on Tuesday the 17th of November, where we’ll be celebrating the launch of our Women and Children's Creative Health Handbook: Wellbeing by Design. We’ll even be doing a live event from Liverpool and New York on Friday the 20th of November!
All Baby Week events
You can find all of the events we have planned for Baby Week so far below:
Monday, November 16th
- 11:00 - 12:30 - Birth Rites Collection Virtual Tours Autumn Semester (Use discount code BabyWeek for free tickets)
- 14:00 - Developing cultural competence: It's everyone’s business
Tuesday, November 17th
- 10:00 - Baby massage taster session
- 10:30 - Addressing health inequalities before they start
- 14:00 - Launch: Women and Children’s Creative Health Handbook
Wednesday, November 18th
- 09:30 - Pictures speak volumes
- 11:00 - Health and the economy - Gender counts
- 15:00 - Why booze and babies don’t mix
Thursday, November 19th
Friday, November 20th
- 13:30 - Instrumental for health with Live Music Now
- 15:00 - Live from Liverpool & New York USA - Let’s build a creative and empathetic world together
Thank you so much to everyone who has agreed to take part in our Baby Week events. We can’t wait to hear your engaging discussions.
Make sure to register in advance if you can. It’s free to book on to any of our events. See you there!
Keep your eye on our Twitter and Facebook pages during Baby Week to learn more about how we can help babies to get the best starts in life. Join in the conversation on social media by using the hashtag #BabyWeekCM2020.