Kids Health Matters and HELP Kids UK Collaborative Project
What can I do if I think my child has coronavirus?
Coronavirus and children is a very confusing subject.
Aiming to break it down into the questions most asked by parents and families by healthcare professionals.
- What is coronavirus?
- How will I know if my child has coronavirus and why haven't they been tested?
- How on earth is it possible to isolate my child?
- How long do we need to isolate for if someone in our family has symptoms?
- How can I treat my child with suspected coronavirus at home?
- How can I, and when should I seek medical help?
- What happens if my child ends up in hospital?
How do I keep my child healthy during the coronavirus pandemic?
- Can coronavirus affect children?
- How can we keep our kids healthy at this time?
- What’s so important about social distancing?
- How will hand washing help?
- What if my child has additional needs?
When should I get help for my unwell or injured child, during the coronavirus pandemic?
- What if my child is unwell or injured but it's not coronavirus?
- Can my child still get help if they have a chronic condition?
- Will we catch coronavirus by coming to the GP or hospital?
- What about all the stories I'm seeing on social media?